27 Lexington Avenue Canning Vale WA
$785k - $815k
The Jewel in Canning ValeAs you step inside this exceptional offering, you will agree that the ambience and natural light wraps around you. This residence has a truly practical floorplan that was well thought out when designed, with its wide corridors, high ceilings and double doors through to each passage for easy furniture access and noise separation. The property is situated on a quiet 717sqm corner block with superb views out to the picturesque lake. With little traffic or walkers the owners enjoy the tranquillity from their front verandah.
This HUGE home extends to approximately 385sqm, comprising 4 separate living areas in total. The generous size proportions of the property, provides enormous flexibility and functionality for the whole family.
Here is a resort style entertaining area with a below ground lighted pool that wraps around the property, ideal for swimming enthusiasts and a 2 gate access. In addition there is a 3rd bathroom facility outdoors – no need to trapes through the home. Additionally there is a gas barbeque point.
• Double door entry into a wide hallway
• Study with ample space for 2 or 3 desks and drawers
• HUGE master suite that has its own passage way. Including double doors to fully tiled bathroom with double vanity, spa and separate toilet.
• Shopper’s entrance from the garage to main hallway
• The laundry room is like no other. Built in cupboards galore with bench space
• BONUS STORE ROOM off the hallway
• Large separate formal lounge room
• Generous size Games room for all too enjoy. Double doors lead out to pool area.
• Additional 3 queensize bedrooms all with built in robes
• 2nd generous size fully tiled Bathroom
• 3rd separate toilet facility
• Generous size Double lock-up garage with high ceiling
Additional features include: Neutral décor throughout; neutral tiling throughout main walk ways; ducted reverse cycle air conditioning on separate zones; ducted vacuuming, gas instant hot water system with control temperature unit ; gas points; window sills; high skirting boards, alarm system; insulation; security screen doors; high ceilings and ceiling recesses throughout and limestone mix paving all around the property. There are many more features….
Given some of the extraordinary features and detailing, this property is outstanding value. Drop by and see for yourself!
For further information or viewing please contact Rebecca Berry on 0411220327.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Land Size: 0
- Building Size: N/A
- Garage: 2
- Parking Other: 0
- Pool: 0
- Study: 0