Stuart Cox - 0411 417 731
Originally from the U.K., migrating to Perth in 1994, Stuart immediately commenced his real estate career with a boutique office where he gained the skills to become a regular REIWA award winner.
Gaining his Real Estate License in 1998, Stuart has been a branch manager, business owner and senior manager. In 2005 he became the Managing Director of a network of 9 offices in WA. In 2011 he was appointed CEO for WA of a large international franchise group and commenced as General Manager of The Agency in early 2017.
Leadership. Strategy. Growth. Teamwork are the four pillars of strength that Stuart brings to any business.
Stuarts area of expertise are:
- Group Leadership and Team Development
- Identifying Opportunities
- Organisational and Strategic Development
- Project Management
- Strategy Identification and Implementation
- Operational Management
- Influencing and Negotiation
- As General Manager Stuart’s role is to provide strategic direction for The Agency team using a leadership style appropriate to the environment. His position is also responsible for shaping and developing strategy to ensure business priorities are suitable for the broader strategic agenda.
- Stuart is also a keen sporting fan, a current committee member of Quinns FC soccer club and an avid Leicester City fan.